Thriving As An Empath~Judith Orloff, MD
If you want daily tools to put into action, this unabridged audiobook is for you. Building on the principles Dr. Orloff introduced in The Empath's Survival Guide, this audiobook brings you daily self-care practices and support for becoming a compassionate, empowered empath, including:
- Setting strong boundaries
- Protecting your energy
- Inoculating yourself against stress and overwhelm
- Self-soothing techniques
- Knowing that it is not your job to take on the world's stress
- Breaking the momentum of sensory overload
- Tapping the vitality of all four seasons and the elements
- Deepening your connection with the cycles of nature
- Moving out of clock-based time into "sacred time"
Thriving as an Empath was created to help you grow and flourish without internalizing the emotions and pain of others. "These self-care techniques have been life-saving for me and my patients," writes Dr. Orloff. "I feel so strongly about regular self-care because I want you to enjoy the extraordinary gifts of sensitivity - including an open heart, intuition, and an intimate connection with the natural world."
Also helpful: The Empath Survival Guide Judith Orloff, MD